- Jojoba Oil – Organic, Unrefined & Organic Jojoba is an an excellent carrier oil, it’s has a similar structure to a human sebum, hence readily accepted and tolerated by our skin.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – It is a great option for oilier skin. It encourages cell regeneration and helps heal acne scars. Although optional, if your face has a lot of acne scars, you will definitely benefit from adding Jasmine Essential Oil to your blend.
- Vitamin E – This is arguably one of the most popular ingredient, amongst the skincare enthusiasts . Not only does it compliment’s Jojoba Oil, it blends effortlessly with other essential oils and keeps the skin hydrated, heals acne scars, and smooths fine wrinkles. Note: Always look out for a non-GMO Vitamin E.
- Lavender Essential Oil – If you’re not living under a rock, then you’ve probably heard about lavender essential oil and its benefit. It’s widely used in acne treatments as it helps with inflammation & redness. The best thing about Lavender Essential Oil is it restraints the growth of bacteria that can cause a small pimple to grow into something larger than life.
Quantity required for each Oil
- 4 Tablespoons of Jojoba Oil
- 5 drops - Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops - Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5-10 drops - Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops - Jasmine Essential Oil (optional)
Step 1: Mix all ingredients mentioned above. You may use a small container or a bowl.
Step 2: Once you have blended all the ingredients pour it a dark bottle. Dark Bottles helps keep the oil safe and prevents it from Oxidation.
Step 3: Use a dropper bottle for a more convenient application.